Mer 27 Mar 2024
Jeu 28 Mar 2024
Ven 29 Mar 2024
Sam 30 Mar 2024
Dim 31 Mar 2024
Lun 01 Avr 2024
Mar 02 Avr 2024
 Top xx reasons ...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Integralsport - Le forum du tir à l'arc depuis 2001 Index du Forum -> Here we speak english, spanish...
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
doumeniveau 7

MessageLun 24-05-2004, 19:50
Répondre en citant

Top 5 reasons archers are always tired at tournaments:
5. Up late the night before fletching... of course we could have done it a little earlier but somehow that never seems to happen.
4. It's Vegas (World Archery Festival) and we just had to play one more coin in the slot machine... of course since we didn't win, we had to play JUST one more... of course since we didn't win, we had to play JUST one more... of course since we didn't win...
3. Up till who knows what time of the morning swapping archery stories about how we were so tired at the last tournament that the funniest thing happened...
2. Ever notice how the room next to you in the hotel always parties super late when you have to shoot early? Then again that could be your competitor setting the TV really loud and putting in earplugs just to mess with you...
1. Up late at night making one of these top 5 lists... and yes... I do have to shoot a tournament tomorrow morning... just noticed it's 3am... sheesh... luckily I don't shoot till the 1PM line... good night..

Aussi longtemps que vous êtes honnête avec vous-même et que vous savez que vous donnez le maximum sur chaque flèche, vous n'aurez jamais à vous demander 'que se passerait-il si ...', car vous savez déjà 'ce qui se passe quand ...'
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Visiter le site web du posteur
doumeniveau 7

MessageLun 24-05-2004, 19:51
Répondre en citant

Top 5 Reasons To Shoot Fast:
5. The vibration dampeners on your bow can't make up for your shaking bow arm...
4. There is some really nasty wind coming your way...happens indoor too...
3. More time to drink your bad shots away between ends
2. You might be able to sneak in a visit to the equipment booth before the judge whistles to go get your arrows. Of course you will still have to stand in line with all the other quick shooters who still have some money left.
1. If you have a very bad shot, you can give the excuse that you shot through the clicker by mistake. This works compounds too since no one believes the recurves either.

Aussi longtemps que vous êtes honnête avec vous-même et que vous savez que vous donnez le maximum sur chaque flèche, vous n'aurez jamais à vous demander 'que se passerait-il si ...', car vous savez déjà 'ce qui se passe quand ...'
doumeniveau 7

MessageLun 24-05-2004, 19:52
Répondre en citant

Top 5 reasons Recurve and Compound shooters are equal:
5. Both are crazy enough to do the same thing over and over and over and over, get frustrated often, and still tell everyone else how much fun archery is.
4. Both always blame the equipment... it's never the shooter. Smile
3. When at big tournaments with dealer displays, both spend their lunch money equally on that one piece of equipment which "will make all the difference".
2. Both never pay attention at work but instead are thinking about how they "figured it all out" and will shoot nothing but bull's eyes from now on.
1. Mosquitos don't care what you shoot... you could even be a bowler!

doumeniveau 7

MessageLun 24-05-2004, 19:53
Répondre en citant

Top 5 reasons one might want to use a vibration dampner on your stabilizer:
5. To reduce the Richter scale reading at the local seismology center.
4. So that your arm doesn't fall off from all the shaking.
3. They look pretty cool.
2. Allows you to make slip ups like "yeah I use a vibrator... (pause)...dampner on my bow".
1. It works really well at saving the bow from damage for those archers who jam their stabilizers into the ground after a bad shot while the rest of us look and think... sheeshhh... anger management sessions would do some wonders...

Yes that was the moral lesson for the day. Smile

doumeniveau 7

MessageLun 24-05-2004, 19:53
Répondre en citant

Top 5 things that go through an archer's head during full draw:
5. I really should be paying attention to my form... I need to aim a bit more precisely... I really should be paying attention to my form... I need to aim a bit more precisely... I really should... <TWANG>... oooooops...
4. So my last arrow was 1 ring out... it's ok I'll make it up on this arr....<TWANG>... oooopssss....
3. I'm kind of hungry... For lunch I should probably go to... <TWANG>.... ooooooppppsss...
2. I'm just going to wait for this wind to...<TWANG>... oooopppssss...
1. Now I just... <TWANG>... #$%@#!$%^@!...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Integralsport - Le forum du tir à l'arc depuis 2001 Index du Forum -> Here we speak english, spanish... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: